- Added "Disable Notification" to the application settings so it will be persisted upon application life time
- Corrected the kb-id of windows defender updates for windows 7
- Updated Portuguese translation.
- Added Swedish translation (thanks to Peter Tillman)
- Added Russian translation (thanks to FrosT).
- Added Czech translation (thanks to Martin Buchta).
- Added Frensh translation (thanks to etiennerando).
- Added Chinese translation (thanks to luoxiaowu).
- Added Spanish translation (thanks to cesar bredice).
- Added Lithuanian translation (thanks to Petras Kimbrys).
- Added Japanese translation (thanks to Ryou Kamiie).
- Updated Dutch translation (thanks to Mazrim Taim).v1.2.2
- Fixed popup-position if the current culture uses right to left layout.
- Changed handling of the -closeAfterCheck command line switch (see CommandLine arguments
- Added Turkish translation (thanks to Çağdaş Tatar)v1.2.1
- Set Icon-state correctly after installing updates via the Windows Update Panel
- Added Finnish translation (thanks to Jani Lunden)v1.2.0
- Added About-Dialog (can be opend by left-clicking on the system-tray icon)
- Windows Update Notifier now informs about new available releases of the application
- Added Italian translation (thanks to Carlo Teodori)v1.1.0:
- Added a new feature, which enables to automatically install Windows Defender Updates
(as it is anoying to install them every day) (see Settings Dialog
for more info).
- Fixed issue 3: Not obeying "Search for Updates" intervalv1.0.1:
- Added Portuguese translation (thanks to Igor Rückert)
- Added Dutch translation (thanks to Dirk Schuermans)
- Minor improvements to handle too long texts correctly.v1.0.0:
- Updated version to 1.0 as this version is not in test state anymore.
- Signed the application with a strong key.
- Added some CommandLine arguments (see CommandLine arguments
- Added German language pack (Installation Instructions
- Ensure that only one instance of the application is running. If a second instance is started, the settings dialog of the first instance is opened (see issue Cannot access settings
- Added Settings dialog for changing update interval and configuring the app as auto startup.
- Select between two popup-styles: The Windows 7 Style and the Metro Style.
- Hide the system tray icon when no updates are available.v0.4:
- bugfix: do not inform about hidden updates (which are hidden via the windows update control panel)
- added possibility for disabling popup-notification temporarily (updates will be searched but no popup will be shown). Can be useful for disabling notifications during presentations.v0.3:
- popup redesign
- if connection to the update-service can not be established, retry every 30 seconds. After 10 iterations search every hour for updates.v0.2:
- search for new updates every hour
- added icons for the three states: searching, updates found, no updates availablev0.1:
- informs about updates via a popup
- enables to open the windows uipdate dialog directly
- is shown as a icon in the system tray